Dancing With the Devil

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
casing

I got the 385 apart Joe and all that's broken on the casing is where I have the arrows. Can this be miged, tiged brassed or welded?
John

Sure it can Gypo. You'd have to tig that with mag rod. Send it out to Jacob J. he can weld a cylinder on his hard hat. joe

I would say part it out, that 385 has made enough for it to move on. Get the compression done by Ed.From what I understand the 7900 doesn't fair well to porting. Just needs a muffler job.

fort bragg stock saw race

Here is a clip of John Rupley running a Art Martin chain in the stocksaw race in fort bragg. the chain seemed to cut good. And on the other end of the log is Mike sullivan running a THF chain and man look at that thing cut the wood!! The chain brand is a sabre . i got hold of some that was a test batch. the chain was factory thinned. i filed the first one for racing in 1990. and from 90 on my chain won every race....

Last edited:
The last time you posted that video clip you gave other details.

<a href="http://www.arboristsite.com/showthread.php?postid=129167#post129167" target="_blank">Full House .404 chain VS3/8</a>

Glen

this time all that i said was the name of the chain i used ?? sorry if that offended you.

THF are you spining yarns again? Don't make me come down to Calif.!
All that matters is that I am an Ace Race saw builder. Look what I put together tonight. Guess which one is mine?
P.S. the filing is coming along well, thank you very much!
Limpy Pu$$y

wudup????

Mr. Peckerbill HMMMMMMMMMMMmm Gay guy's like still:eek: SOOOOOOOOOOOO are you????:p

Hey Glans, Don't let your eyes decieve you, that's fast chain!

Gypo, 2- 066's, Now Were Logging! joe

treeco

why do you have to bring up somebodys dad and what he won or lost why dont you step up like a MAN and try to beat him yourself (PECKERBILL)

Thanks Joe, that will be 3 saws tonight I smartened up, But that THF has to go, I think I will report him.
Hello THF, I really dig Hotsaw Gal, in fact, I pm'ed her and I am coming to get her and we are going on a trip from Calif. in my truck to Alaska and the Yukon and opening a saw shop together in Dawson City, Yukon. We make really good music together.
John

I ain't saying neither chain is fast, and I ain't saying lies are or were being told.&nbsp; My point was the file was already on the server and if it had been linked-to instead of re-uploaded, some of us could have avoided the duplicate fetch.

If shoes fit, they should be proudly worn.

Glen

AHHHHHHHHHHH! I just read your chain test on another thread, Glens you need help Big Time! LMFAO joe

Back