Dancing With the Devil

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cahoon & EJ

cahoons 500 running against Ej with a Marcel Vincent 2100.. cahoon made some awesome cut with that big HOG

Last edited:
fast westbend

this is one fast saw it is a west bend the guys name is Gary cant remember his last name. this was in Grass valley at D. Harvey's show

Last edited:
Originally posted by joelamb
AHHHHHHHHHHH! I just read your chain test on another thread, Glens you need help Big Time! LMFAO joe
Glad to be able to brighten your day, Joe.

They're sound comparative times.  What times do you get in a 1914 vintage (at the cut) shagbark hickory log with stock chain and an 036 with an early muffler being the only thing done on/to it?

Glen

Hello Angel mine, you charm the husk right off of the corn. I'm headed to the Golden State real soon and we'll head to Alaska, trip duration 2 week to eturnaty. We need some saws though sugar plum, so could you latch on to that 084 I plowed thru the wood with in Chico just in case there's a tree across the road? Thanks again Angel, I knew you'd see it my way. And remember, I'm not gay.
John

Reno, NV. 1994, Cold start, 3 cutting, with a 500 Honda, those were the days! Throw in a few high speed cartwheels, and no wonder Dennis had to get a new hip.

Joe- that's some dam* good advice. dam* good!@!

jimmyfallon70.jpg

All slept off.  I didn't have any visions of sugar-plum fairies, Joe.  How were yours?

Glen

Good Glens, while you were snoring, l was slamming the ham. Invision that! LOL

thanks steve

I was running a 181 it is only 5 cube but ran ok next year I will run my 2100 also,and run some race chains, and still had a great time

Back