Dancing With the Devil

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Butch, that's my backyard. The trees are growing faster than I can cut them down.

Check out my cool barberchair, Big Dutchman showed me how to do it.
John

Hahaha!!

I hate when that happens!
aaf_lol.gif

so what 1/2 does the landowner get , the half in the bush or the half behind the skidder:p

Here's a clip of a new up and comming racer. This saw smoked thru this log. Cahoon 084 and chain I think.

Big wood

Cutting big wood in NorthFork Ca. this was fun to do . when it is a one cut race . I think the wood should be this big.

Last edited:
Originally posted by Gypo Logger
Hello Hotsaw Gal, check your pm's I just asked you out on a date to the Yukon. My precious lil Prairie Falcon.
John

Salutations John,

Was it your intent to confuse or are you using an old military strategy of dividing to conquer. You've not received my response and yet, here you are chasing another? I'm astonished at myself for making the time for the past 2 nights writing that 4 page compilation. An egregious oversight on my behalf it seems. I suppose it was expecting too much for you to take it slow and easy so we could get better aquainted. Ah well, life is short. So enjoy yours for whatever you're meant for. I only wish for you to be truly happy.

C-

Just so everyone understands what is going on, here is a copy of Gypo's PM toward I, the other evening. Excoriate at will.

Fw: I Love You

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gypo Logger wrote on 10-04-2004 03:57 PM:
Hello Candice, how are you this evening?
I think I am falling in LOVE with you, I know it's a bit premature because we haven't met yet, however, I will get straight to the point. Doug has a cabin which I am sure he will let us use for at least a weekend if not longer.
Do you think it would be ok if I came and got you in Oregon and we head East?
I have 21,784 Canadian dollars to my name and we could spend it and head for Alaska- trip duration possibly 2 months.
If you decide you don't like me I will understand and we could part as friends, but should you become as enamoured as I then I would take you're hand in marriage.
Should we run out of $ along the way Doug should be able to look after us until we open a saw shop together, possibly in the Yukon or Northern B.C.
Hope this finds you receptive and that I am not being too presumptous.
With Love,
John

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Beaver girl,
Please dont be to hard on John. I was the one promting him to go onto new virgin timber. He had stated him true passion for you many times but when he mentioned he wanted to have a bunch of little lumber jacks and jills running around, I told him he needed to find himself land no other had logged.
I appologize for the complications. He is in love with you . Hope you and he can work things out and I will stay out of the match making industry.
Hunter:angel:

Well isn't that sweet?
Candice, after repeated attempts to contact you by phone, pm and email over the last week you have left me with no other alternative but to shift my amourous overatures to another, who so happens to be Hotsaw Gal.
Don't you think it a bit underhanded to embarass me in front of my fellow members as well as trying to drive a wedge between HSG and I?
Should you have not been so retisant, we would have been across the border by now and living in matrimonial bliss- your bad.
Love,
John

Yes Dan, I know exactly what you mean. Here's one that I intercepted a couple of months ago:

---------------------------------------------------------------
Gypo Logger wrote on 08-22-2004 01:09 AM:
Hello Rocky, how are you this evening?
I think I am falling in LOVE with you, I know it's a bit premature because we haven't met yet, however, I will get straight to the point. Doug has a cabin which I am sure he will let us use for at least a weekend if not longer.
Do you think it would be ok if I came and got you in FL and we head North? Better yet, maybe I could send you some money to buy a new truck and you could drive up here.
I have 21,784 Canadian dollars to my name and we could spend whatever is left over and head for Alaska- trip duration possibly 2 months.
If you decide you don't like me I will understand and we could part as friends, but should you become as enamoured as I then I would take you're hand in marriage.
Should we run out of $ along the way Doug should be able to look after us until we open a saw shop together, possibly in the Yukon or Northern B.C.
With Love,
John
-----------------------------------------------

I always knew that RJS was a little on the AC side, but Zypo too?
What a couple of packing gearboxes!

Hey dbabcock,

Why don't you and beavergirl go take this crap and post it on your favorite thread, Will the real old cull please stand up! This thread is for Devils who can run chainsaws. joe

How manly of you to say so, Joe. This thread is 99% crap anyway, as are at least 80% of the boring, 1 + 1 = 2 threads in this forum.

An Odd PM I received in September

This was sent to my PM box on accident and I didn't know what to do with it at the time. It appears that simuliar PM's being posted here. Sorry for the delay in posting this. I just didn't know where to post it prior to now.

Gypo Logger wrote on 09-24-2004 02:035 PM:

Hello MasterBlaster,

How are you this evening?

Do you think it would be ok if I came and got you in the bayou country and we head North? Better yet, maybe I could send you some money to buy a few cartons of smokes, a new truck and you could drive up here.
I have 21,784 Canadian dollars to my name and we could spend whatever is left over and head for Alaska- trip duration possibly 2 months.
With Love,
John

I'll do EHP a favor and not post the pillow-talk PM he sent to Zypo a few months ago. It was so provacative that I almost hurled chunks.

Doug you read that PM all wrong, I was sending it to you cause you have at look up to a man that is so far above everyone else on here , Gypo and I know we are not on the same page as you and further more we are not even in the same state as you , but on a good day we may be in the same country, and why wouldn't we.

Doug I was at Gypo's today and he showed me the love letter you sent to Beaver Girl, Boy you do have a way with words, I got your 7900 back today, and yes it needed 40 pounds more compression like I said it would, and another thing , I was scared for its life, did you see the pictures Gypo put on the site this week .
Falling trees across the skidder, splitting trees in half just so he got his half and the landowner got the split all to he!! half in the bush. I just thought I better make a run for it and hope for the best,
And I almost forgot the poor 385, its poor soul drove into the ground left for dead, I think we are burying it on Saturday, everyone is welcome to pay their respects, and a free bar will be afterwards , Gypo is buying

Back