Dang lucky i am

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well my dog died to day it was horrible day, but I had some seafoam poured some down him and he crapped a weedeater and came back to life !!!!!

From what I can figure it had a stuck ring and the with cooling off and a little seafoam to lube it the ring freed up.:msp_w00t:

I agree, happens in snowmobiles often. No compression after a lean sieze, pour a little oil down the plug hole and the ring comes loose and has compression . Still needs at least new rings @ piston. Steve

stuck ring

sorry for the lack of facts and writing skill i did all the posting on my ipod which i hate. i removed the muffler and noticed the ring had alot of brown flakey stuff crammed in the piston ring groove. im guessing the ring was stuck??? ive never had this happen . id love to get advice on how to avoid this . :msp_sad:

Hard liquor and [strike]chainsaws[/strike] forum posting don't mix....
Fixed that.....

Yeah, it doesn't matter if you're posting from an Etch-a-Sketch (okay, who's old enough to remember those?...); no matter what you use, it's still capable of making capital letters and punctuation marks. Reading posts that lack the necessary punctuation, etc. is painful, much moreso than whatever it takes to compose them properly. No wonder it took 25+ posts to figure out what the eff happened.

Latest posts

Back