david bradley carb kit

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a david bradley geardrive with the AH58 power products engine and it has a lauson carb on it. My local small engine repair place had a kit for it in stock. They also said that these kits ARE current and they can get plenty more. Check with your local place, tillotson or lauson it shouldn't be too hard.

Did Power Products ever make their own carburetors? I have 13 PP engines and they all have Tillotsons or Carter carbs.

Seems that most of them had Tilly`s and a few had other carbs probably sourced out by Power Products like Lauson and Carter etc. I personally have not seen a P.P. carb but often see listings claiming that some carbs were Tilly`s or P.P. carbs. All of my own David Bradleys have Tillotson carbs.
Pioneerguy600

Power products do have a carb.I got my Dads fly-mo going and I"ll keep an eye on post cause I kept his name for rebuild kits and parts.Some one hooked me up on here.Dave

Hoss- is that Lauson carb a diaphragm carb or floater? I've seen the older Lauson carbs with float bowls but none of the diaphragm type.

It is a diaphragm type. It looks almost like the diaphragm in the RK23HS carb kits. The lauson in my DB is one of the simplest carbs I have ever seen.

You will have to remove it and check out the name and lettering on the side of the carb or post picts on here, there is a lot of guy`s on here that can identify them on sight.
Pioneerguy600
If y'all are still around I'm trying to fix up a David Bradley for my husband for his bday I could use some assistance in identifying the carb for it.

If y'all are still around I'm trying to fix up a David Bradley for my husband for his bday I could use some assistance in identifying the carb for it.

There is still a few of us around that work on these older saws. The info posted above is the starting point for identifying the carb that is on your saw. That is the first step required, you need to find a number and carb maker name that is on the carb.. Or if you can post a good clear pict of the carb we will know what make and model it is.

Latest posts

Back