david bradley chainsaws

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

trowel

Baumklettern.
Reaction score
Hello to all, how are you,
I just joined and this is my first post, because of this fourm and postings on these saws it helped me with my 2 David Bradley chainsaws, one is a 58G direct drive and the other is a 58G gear drive, both from 1963 to 65.

The gear drive's piston was stuck and needed a good cleaning, after freeing it up and a good cleaning, tuning, a good breaking back in and a few hr's worth of run time it's good to go : david bradley chainsaw - YouTube

The direct drive needed a good cleaning, tuning and an hr or two's worth of run time and it is good to go : david bradley chainsaw - YouTube
david bradley chainsaw - YouTube

This is a nice addition to my David Bradley collection, thanks for watching.

trowel

What the ??, i made another thread because this one disappeared, as soon as i posted another this one popped up ?, were did the other one go? and why is half of the fourm in german again ?

dazed and confused,....

Thanks for posting the vids. I am also a big fan of the old iron. Currently have 11 DB's in one form or another. Some run, some dont. But always fun projects. Welcome to AS.:clap:

Thanks, it was great to hear them run, im a sucker for old iron, my god ! the direct drive one is ear piercing loud, has no baffle, i forgot how loud these old saws were untill i spun it up.
Hopfully the U4G will follow soon.

Back