David Bradley Competition Saw?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oneoldbanjo

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
I was just out in the rural part of the county and passed a little museum of farm equipment.....a self guided tour. I saw what must be an early David Bradley that was modified to be a competition saw.....one that will get two cuts done with one pass. Maybe the modern racing 3 cut method was in response to this saw.:dizzy:
attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited:
LOL, so it will take two 8x8 cookies in 1 minute flat instead of two.

My title and first post was a joke.....I guess I needed to be a little less subtle about it. We had a David Bradley on the farm when I grew up.....and it was not powerful enough to cut very fast even with a single bar.

I am sure that the person that bolted the second bar on either did it as a joke.....or was sadly mistaken about the ability of saw.

My title and first post was a joke.....I guess I needed to be a little less subtle about it.

I think everyone gets the joke...some are just more serious than others on here.

I've got one of those david bradleys and fire it up every now and then just to scare the neighbors. When I walk out the garage door through the smoke revin that thing, some call in their kids and dogs and lock the doors :chainsaw: some come to the noise with a grin on their face :cheers:

I believe so too, they were designed for the bar to be used on either side, but not on both at the same time (I'm pretty sure).

Yesh indeed correct, there is pic or two on the last thread regarding these (6 mo.s ago or so? Search) of nicely restored one, having both bars on certainly makes one wonder :D

:cheers:

Serge

Gah! I see already Daemon tracked it down :)cheers:) :D

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back