Day rates

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ha, are you calling me an A-hole now?

You did that didn't you? Look, when I first started my own co I had called other companies, I introduced myself and told them about me and what I was up to. Sure we talked about rates but I had also working in the field for years prior. You named yourself an Ass hole. But I knew that from your first post. I am an ass hole cause I earned it. Go back to waiting tables, I said medium rare idiot!

Last edited:
No I didn't call you and ass hole, you did that yourself. You just pretty much admitted to calling up another tree co and having them waste their time based on an outright lie.
Now we can all know the games you play. You play these games at the cost of others. Who is gonna help you now?
Day rate? Yeah! You don't even know what a tree is nor what to do with one but I suppose you know what on special tonight. Primavera or Mahi Mahi mother####er?

Last edited:
No I didn't call you and ass hole, you did that yourself. You just pretty much admitted to calling up another tree co and having them waste their time based on an outright lie.
Now we can all know the games you play. You play these games at the cost of others. Who is gonna help you now?
Day rate? Yeah! You don't even know what a tree is nor what to do with one but I suppose you know what on special tonight. Primavera or Mahi Mahi mother####er?

LMAO. I think you have him pegged.

You've got to be one of the dumbest f--ks on here when it comes to comprehension and "book math" LOL. If you took the time to read what I wrote, instead of having your dog bark it out for you, since you never learned how to read or write yourself, you'd know that I did not infact, call out other companies just to see what they charge. Knuckle head..... AND, the fact that you have however many thousands of posts on here doesnt mean sh-t to me BOY. Just another computer hill billy tough guy that likes to be a big hill billy jerk. Did your dog ever find out what a DD-214 is you illiterate bastard?

Last edited:
You've got to be one of the dumbest f--ks on here when it comes to comprehension and "book math" LOL. If you took the time to read what I wrote, instead of having your dog bark it out for you, since you never learned how to read or write yourself, you'd know that I did not infact, call out other companies just to see what they charge. Knuckle head..... AND, the fact that you have however many thousands of posts on here doesnt mean sh-t to me BOY. Just another computer hill billy tough guy that likes to be a big hill billy jerk. Did your dog ever find out what a DD-214 is you illiterate bastard?

Wow you sure are rude!

I don't have a dog, I did awhile ago but I shot that sob and put him in the ground.

Latest posts

Back