Dead elm removal

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Something up to date perhaps? We've seen those old pics before.

The bottom is "UP TO DATE " it was just last winter , you want me to run out right now in my boxers and climb my locust tree is that recent enough for ya , I rarely have camera on hand , and my daughter doesn't let me borrow hers period, and my wifes is too nice , so now what...SSSHHHH someones listening look at the bottom left corner...

The bottom is "UP TO DATE " it was just last winter , you want me to run out right now in my boxers and climb my locust tree is that recent enough for ya , I rarely have camera on hand , and my daughter doesn't let me borrow hers period, and my wifes is too nice , so now what...

I thought you got the Blackferry or some ####. You good with computers, work it bro!

Here's some lumber the customer wanted me to mill from this tree:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Nice job Mike & the milled lumber looks nice......seems like you got a good operation going there!

state college...thats a nice area, I actually bought my Genie lift up there, bestline rentals!

Take care, be safe!

LXT.................

The bottom is "UP TO DATE " it was just last winter , you want me to run out right now in my boxers and climb my locust tree is that recent enough for ya , I rarely have camera on hand , and my daughter doesn't let me borrow hers period, and my wifes is too nice , so now what...SSSHHHH someones listening look at the bottom left corner...

Nice pics and Jeez, take a break!

Nice job Mike & the milled lumber looks nice......seems like you got a good operation going there!

state college...thats a nice area, I actually bought my Genie lift up there, bestline rentals!

Take care, be safe!

LXT.................

Thanks, maybe I'll see you at the expo.

Latest posts

Back