Dear Abby

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dear Abby:
I have one heck of a scrape to get out of. This one is a doozy, and I just can’t decide the right thing to do. I’m sure you will help me out with my problem. I can’t believe it but my wife hasn’t noticed the $900 new saw I bought last month. Not that I’d expect her to actually SEE it in the garage, after all, one creamscicle is the same as any other, right? No, I’m talking about the dreaded credit card bill. Several hundred bucks at a hardware store is sure to raise suspicion, but so far, nothing but silence. So my question is, should I tell her about it and claim that I was just “trying it out” between then and now, or let her figure it out on her own (maybe never?!) and then try to convince her that it is really SAVING us money by allowing me to cut a lot more, way faster?

Signed, Stihl Waiting for the Poop to Hit the Fan

Next time use cash:clap:

Dear The Abster,

We do appreciate good spelling. I have fixed yours.

Sincerely,

The Badger

Men appreciate women who can spell. Work on your grammar and chainsaw identification skills. Taking a class or two on 2 cycle engines wouldn't hurt, as well as learning to correctly hand file full chisel saw chain.

You will likely be pleasantly surprised at the new attention you get from your main squeeze.

Sincerely,

The Abster

Aww man, it's all ruined and stuff, now.

Well i only have one question, who pays that credit card bill?? If it's just you then there's nuthin' to talk about, but if it's the two of you paying it then you def. got some 'splainin to do. If it's both of you, you're just going to have to tell her and let her know that you got it covered. (right?)

Back