Deming, WA Log Show 2007 Who's Going?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I looked everywhere for Gary but all I heard was -"he's hung over". I even dropped some rocks down the Termite pipes, but he still didn't show. Finally left about 4...

A few twigs were to be found..

attachment.php

pretty trucks

attachment.php

Couple of small toys...

attachment.php

attachment.php

and the usual PNW snacks..

attachment.php

Here's a Mac 940 is beautiful running condition:

attachment.php

attachment.php

Some local talent:

attachment.php

RB spots an 038 he wants from the chainsaw tree exhibit... (been out in the weather for years)

attachment.php

Hey it still pulls over...

attachment.php

How to load your trailer...

$400,000 Link-belt

$285K truck...

attachment.php

Here's where the big saws sat for 99.875% of the show:

attachment.php

Sign above a display D8 dozer.. Commentary on the price of logging...

attachment.php

Last edited:
I have some of the pics Roger took... so I will put them up... Hope it's okay Roger.

Fist pic is of me and my lift partner Mike standing there while I "introduce" the saw.

attachment.php

Second pic is of my Dad and I adjusting the oiler on the saw while it is warming up.

attachment.php

Third pic is of the start of our cut... the bottom of the slides dogged in and stopped us. We had to lift a little and get it cuttin' again.

attachment.php

Last one is where we are finishing our 3.12 second cut. Our best one of the weekend. Check out that roostertail!!!

attachment.php

I would like to thank Robert Andrews, Richard New, Dave Bekkavar, Cody Pruss, and Bill Pellham for all their help and advice. Some of the PNW guys here might recognize some of the names.

Plus a big thanks to Roger Barnett for the cool pictures!!!

Gary

Last edited:
or did you mess up the camera settings? :buttkick:

attachment.php

I think the sight of the masked chain saw carvers got me all discombopolated....or hot...but not bothered.

I posted a couple on the treehouse, and Gary moved them over, thanks Gary!!.....I've had little time to go through the 500 or so shots. worked from 7am to 9 pm yesterday....

Got home Sunday at 9 pm as well....had to stay for another salmon dinner--and chicken...after a salmon barby lunch, and a good breakfast there as well. Hey, even this little squirt needs three squares.

Was waylaid on the way home by a huge silver maple just south of Acme. It looks like it might be the state champion, but may not be known so I'll nominate it...will post pics.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back