Denver CO Area Tree Service Recommendations?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chris Crouse

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Hi,
I had a company flake out on removing a dead elm tree for me and now I'm wondering if anyone on this site can recommend a tree service company in the Denver, Colorado area.

The tree is approximately 35' tall, has been dead two years, and is not much more than a pole now. I just want the tree dropped safely, nothing needs to be hauled away. No power lines in the area, just houses and fences! No bucket truck access either.

Any suggestions for a good safe removal company in my area?

Thanks, Chris

I have to be in Denver in early November. I could stop by on my way and take care of it. Is there room to drop the tree or does it have to be reduced first and then dropped?

John

I appreciate the offer but I want to get this tree down as soon as possible. I waited three weeks for this company that flaked out on me and the snow starts to fly pretty soon. I want to get it dropped so I can buck it and split it and then not worry about it anymore!

A skilled person could drop the tree in one shot but it would sure be more comforting to me to have it blocked down.

Alright, I took a few pictures of the tree and the picture I have attached shows the ridge of my roof ~20' tall for height perspective. I want a good 8' of so of the trunk left at the bottom and have indicated it with the red line in the picture.

This should be a pretty straightforward removal, right?

I'm bringing my old thread back out again. I have more work I want done and the company I have used in the past is so booked up it will be a long time before I can have them do the work (Ambush, who I recommend).

Anyone have any recommendations this time? Insured only.

Thanks.

Back