Detailing a chainsaw ,the official PSP thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
PB blaster has done a good job for me on some of my really dirty auction/freebie/junk pile find saws, and others I have fixed for other people. Doesn't seem to discolor plastic or affect paint or rubber parts either. Just spray the saw down with it and let it soak for a while, clean it off with air, take off covers, clean under them, use a old paintbrush/toothbrush on the stuck-on crap, more air, etc., repeat steps when necessary. Then just wipe it down with a paper towel or rag when done.

So hurtful, but at least I have extra tears to use as fuel stabilizer:)
Which 2 cycle brand and ratio do you guys recommend for a NOS ported 10mm Slant fin?

IMG_1117_zpssctwz92w.jpg

IMG_1119_zpsn7ptkim2.jpg

I would like to know that also, I havn`t ported my spare NOS slant fins yet!

spc = saw polishers club ,am stumped on dore ,Ryan we need some help with the ebobonics here

SPC - saw punishers club.

DORE'S - disciples of randy evans.

ASPCA - american saw polishers chainsaw association.

NAACP - never advocate anothers chainsaw polishing.

DORE was originally know as

Disciples
Of
Mastermind

but strangers kept showing up to the meetings expecting to be spanked

I was gonna join until i read the fine print and saw a box of rubbers and a tub of butter in the initiation box along with this photograph.

Screenshot_2015-12-16-23-11-50-1.png

Not sure how this would work on saw plastic, but a lot of the guys on a Polaris ATV forum swear by this stuff to make plastics SHINE!!! I was going to pick some up, but they kill you on the shipping. They say the mud washes off a lot better when cleaning up after a ride.

http://shop.superiorproducts.com/cover-all-high-gloss/

47_std_1447371001.png

Back