Dinasour wood splitter

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like the idea of putting a dump valve on it and have a friend that i at can get some one inch joses from cheap.I may have to save my money to rebuild this cylinder don't know how much that will cost yet.

good luck on yer splitter. i just noticed where you are from. do you know the Ridley gang from over that way? Jody was one of the best short track drivers around back in the day. i remember him lapping the second place car in 75 laps at the rattlesnake 150 a day or two ago.

I like the idea of putting a dump valve on it and have a friend that i at can get some one inch joses from cheap.I may have to save my money to rebuild this cylinder don't know how much that will cost yet.

How you figure on plumbing that dump valve so it will work. I ask because this thread made me think about trying to plumb one into my splitter. Came to realize that it doesnt matter what you plumb in down stream, you are still restricted to the cyl port size to return the oil. If your valve ports are as big as your cyl ports, I cant see how a dump valve is going to help.

Latest posts

Back