Do any of these Husqvarna Saws bring above averge $$$ for resale

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Racerboy832

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
I have a few Huskys that I got over the years. Except for the 2(394's) do any of these bring decent $'s and are worth fixing. Most need P/C.

55 Rancher
61 (Tree Crushed)

The 55 has aftermarket parts available so could be put in running order for small bucks. Don't know much about the others. I had a good running 55 on the market for months with no buyers @ $180. I won't sell it for less so am just keeping it for now. May try again in the fall. All the Stihls I had advertised around the same time sold. Guess it's a regional thing.

In my opinion, the 55, if it has cylinder/piston damage is a $50 saw.

The 55 has aftermarket parts available so could be put in running order for small bucks. Don't know much about the others. I had a good running 55 on the market for months with no buyers @ $180. I won't sell it for less so am just keeping it for now. May try again in the fall. All the Stihls I had advertised around the same time sold. Guess it's a regional thing.

In my opinion, the 55, if it has cylinder/piston damage is a $50 saw.

And so's the 350.. lots of aftermarket parts out there that do a great job. pay more than $50 each and you may as well leave them there! I have a 350 for sale as we speak for $225... guy today called and said he'd give $175 tops, take it or leave it... he's coming over tomorrow.

You sir... have a fine collection of doorstops. :)

Gary

Gary, I was wondering why I hadn't seen many recent posts from you...............

...................congratulations on getting married :rock: :clap: :msp_thumbup:!

As others posted, the 55 & 350 have some value since parts are readily available.

The 141 & 142 are low-end Poulan saws rebadged as Husqvarna.

And so's the 350.. lots of aftermarket parts out there that do a great job. pay more than $50 each and you may as well leave them there! I have a 350 for sale as we speak for $225... guy today called and said he'd give $175 tops, take it or leave it... he's coming over tomorrow.

Sold my 350 for $150 (shop bill never picked up to a good neighbor)w/ new 51 Husky 45mm piston, fuel lines, filter,carb. kit, 346 muffler support. I won't put over $25 in a 55 or a 350 even with good plastic.
Shep

I'd pay shipping to my place for the whole lot. But even at that price I'd likely lose money if I repaired them all to flip.

Ok let me put it this way, are any of the parts on the saws worth flee baying. I have noticed alot of the time I can better to sell a few parts off the saws and chuck them then to fix.

You can find 350's and 55's in pawn shops down here all day for $125 in good condition.

Back