Does anyone have any knowledge about simington chain grinders?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

starnes68

Reaction score
We have a simington chain grinder, but it needs a new switch wired in. We have a 3 way carling switch? I dont know if it will work, it has 7 spots on it to hook into. Been searching online for wiring diagrams, but no luck! Does anyone know anything about this, or have any info on where to find instructions?? Thanks so much for your time, and any help would be greatly appreciated!!! :msp_confused:
Thanks, Starnes

Switch

Let me go over to my uncles house and look at his. does yours have the light wired to the same switch ? I am not to sharp at this computer stuff but will try to draw a diag. of it and get it on here. That will be a small miracle in itself.Might not be till Sat. though

I've got a Simington on the way, The guy I bought it from said he also had all the documentation for it.
If it's got the wireing diagram i'll post it to this thread for you.
Also there are a number of guys on here that have Simington grinders. Alot more have Silveys though.
Good luck on you grinder man.

simington grinder

Let me go over to my uncles house and look at his. does yours have the light wired to the same switch ? I am not to sharp at this computer stuff but will try to draw a diag. of it and get it on here. That will be a small miracle in itself.Might not be till Sat. though

Thanks so much. And yes it has the light. I will keep my eye out for your reply. Thanks again.

simington grinder

I've got a Simington on the way, The guy I bought it from said he also had all the documentation for it.
If it's got the wireing diagram i'll post it to this thread for you.
Also there are a number of guys on here that have Simington grinders. Alot more have Silveys though.
Good luck on you grinder man.

Thanks so much. I will keep an eye out for a reply from you. I appreciate it.

Simington grinders

Do they still make simington grinders? I just read where Silvey went out of buisness, unfortunately.

Back