Does this qualify as a...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That definitely qualifies! I like the wheel weights you built.

I use my 2001 ZTR mower with a 25HP engine that weighs 1100 pounds to move a 6.5' x 12' trailer loaded with 2/3 cord of wood. I had to custom make a tow bar for it. Gotta be careful when loading and unloading the trailer so it doesn't get too heavy up front or it will lift the front caster wheels of the ZTR off the ground.

I hope I still have my "new Iron" or plastiki in 25 years. And all I do is mow, plow gardens, and plow snow. Nice work on that.

That old Bantam was my Grandfathers, I inherited it some 30 years ago when he passed on. That was when we owned the car dealership, with a body shop, and I had the boys cover up the silver color with what you see now (just mixed up some left-over odds & ends). It's been one of the handiest trailers I've owned. Back when I drove a Bronco, rather than a pickup, it took care of all my haulin' needs... including haulin' out the deer during huntin' season.

Back