Dolmar 110 for sale

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Freakingstang

Doctor Freakinstein
Reaction score
I have a beautiful Dolmar 110 for sale. It is a 43cc closed port high reving saw. I used this as my small limbing saw, but I no longer have a need for it after aquiring a 5100. It is in great shape, compression reads about 168psi. It has a 16" bar with .325 chain. Chain is about 60% and there is a brand new chain to go with it. It has had all new rubber A/V mounts replaced, and the carb was recently rebuilt. The muffler was modded, the guts were removed and the outlet was opened up. It is a little on the loud side, but not too much louder than the stock setup. This saw has more power than a stock Ps-540.

I also installed the newer style chain brake handle. The old handle was the single post, and kinda dumb design that broke easily. I had another one, and sold it because of that handle, and all parts had been obsolete for years. This chain brake handle swap required swapping the bar cover, that is why the sticker on the bar cover says Sachs-Dolmar 109. The top cover and a few other parts were required to make the swap. The bar is in great shape, but I repainted it because I was going to ebay it, but thought it might be wanted by someone here. If the saw isn't what I say it is, I will buy it back. Everything that was done to this was done because it was my saw, not just a resale saw. Everything works, chain brake, oiler, clutch etc. It also has an adjustable oiler. This was a pro saw when it was built.

I would like $160 plus actual shipping out of it. Typically USPS priority mail is between 12-20 bucks in the US.

Thanks
-Steve

attachment.php

carvinmark said:
Steve, can you tell me how much it weighs w/o bar and chain? I'm very interested in this saw. Thanks

According to Mike Acres website, it weighs 11 pounds with a 13" bar and chain. I can wiegh the powerhead full or empty if you would like.

Steve I sent you a Pm.

Sorry Mark, I think Steve has this one. He called me early this morning. I will let you know if something changes. Consider this one sold.

-Steve

Back