• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell dolmar 18" bar, stihl chainsaw carry case

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

greengreer

ArboristSite Operative
AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
Dolmar branded 18" guide bar 3/8 .050 64 dl. Comes with almost new stihl chain and some sort of low kickback chain that looks like it's been used very little.
$35 shipped lower 48

Stihl Woodsman carrying case in good shape. Some sharpie writing but overall in nice condition. Includes scrench, file, and torx wrench that fit into it.
$40 shipped lower 48

Dolmar branded 18" guide bar 3/8 .050 64 dl. Comes with almost new stihl chain and some sort of low kickback chain that looks like it's been used very little.
$35 shipped lower 48
Do you have a pic? Is this the same mount as small Husky? Thanks! I'm interested if it is.

I'll get a picture of both tomorrow. Yes i believe is the same . Its a k095 mount cross referencing on baileys website. I dont have a small mount husky to try it on anymore.

greengreer, I will take that case.
how ya wanna get paid?

Yea i bought it on fleabay a couple weeks ago, dont have any use for the case or bar.

The case is sold pending funds. Havent seen any money or had any contact about the bar and chains, so it is still for sale.

Good looking saw ,I thought it looked familiar . I was watching it but i dont really need another one .

Back