Dolmar 5100 Husqvarna 562XP On the NO PORT LIST

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thats one thing nice about being a independent chainsaw repair or porter IMO. You can pick and choose who's saws or what types you dont work on.
There is just some stuff out there I turn away and dont want to repair. I can understand ones point.

You guys can keep all them 5100s......I've got much better things to do.

whuts wrong Master?

Your monkey fingers can't massage them for the better??????????????????????????????

Guess some saws need lovin, and some are just fine left alone eh?????????????

whuts wrong Master?

Your monkey fingers can't massage them for the better??????????????????????????????

Guess some saws need lovin, and some are just fine left alone eh?????????????

I have built some 5100s that are really strong running little saws. That just have a ****** design on the carb, intake, and air filter. There's lot of room for improvement in the jug.......but what's the point if the intake tract sucks balls?

I have built some 5100s that are really strong running little saws. That just have a ****** design on the carb, intake, and air filter. There's lot of room for improvement in the jug.......but what's the point if the intake tract sucks balls?

Dolmar er (Makita) built them.

You just grind on them, guess if'n you don't make money on them they suck bawls?

I have one NO ONE has touched, it runs just fine, and has for over 8 years.

Actually if I buy a saw that has been ported, I find in quite discouraging?

Me thinks mine could take ANY stock 346 or 261 to the cleaners.

But I guess we can agree to disagree eh?

At least you don't resort to name calling and such. (I could use a good chuckle though)

Me thinks mine could take ANY stock 346 or 261 to the cleaners.

But I guess we can agree to disagree eh?

At least you don't resort to name calling and such. (I could use a good chuckle though)

No need for that silly stuff. We all are entitled to have an opinion....even if yours is wrong. :laugh:

Later.......peace out.

Ain't one to blow smoke up my own behind,

After 8+ years I pretty much know what it wants, I can file a pretty mean chain.

And when push comes to shove, the chain is where it's at eh?

Latest posts

Back