Dolmar 5100 Husqvarna 562XP On the NO PORT LIST

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
uja7u7yd.jpg

Sent from muh 'Merican built phone.

Let's recap the topic......

I said that I would rather not port a Dolmar 5100 nor a 562XP.

The Dolmar 5100 is a saw that I think of as a pile of ****. Tannerite would be wasted on that junk. I don't want them on my property. :laugh:

The 562XP is a great saw, but it seems that since Husky went to the EL-46 carb that I've gotten too many with hesitation issues to keep doing them. :cry:

It may well be that I'm just a dumbass that can't handle the awesomeness of these two machines......time will tell. :buttkick:

Two things these saws have in common? Zama carbs. :chainsaw:

Let's recap the topic......

I said that I would rather not port a Dolmar 5100 nor a 562XP.

The Dolmar 5100 is a saw that I think of as a pile of ****. Tannerite would be wasted on that junk. I don't want them on my property. :laugh:

The 562XP is a great saw, but it seems that since Husky went to the EL-46 carb that I've gotten too many with hesitation issues to keep doing them. :cry:

It may well be that I'm just a dumbass that can't handle the awesomeness of these two machines......time will tell. :buttkick:

Two things these saws have in common? Zama carbs. :chainsaw:
This is quite a diplomatic response.

Niko.......let me troll. Never can tell what I'll drag up. :popcorn:

I could drag up something as well, but don't really care to.

Anyway, can't the 7900 be fitted with the much better carb of the 372xpXT (19.05mm venturi), or a bored up (close to 19mm) variant of the HD-12?

I am reasonably sure it can, and also reasonably sure it would help a lot - but I am no expert....

Latest posts

Back