• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Dolmar 6400

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Or a 7300 or 7900 for that matter but let's start with the 6400. Any condition - let me know what ya got. Thanks.
I have a 7910 I'll be listing.
I can sell it with some of the parts it would need to convert it to a heated handle for $600 plus shipping, or $550 plus shipping without the heated handle parts.
It has the heated handle on it in the pictures.
https://photos.app.goo.gl/oa5r9UBi83ZQxCz28

That's a solid price. Lemme think on that. Santa was very generous and I got a 7900 p&c kit for christmas hence the search for the 6400. How does the 7910 stack up against the 7900 in your opinion?

That's a solid price. Lemme think on that. Santa was very generous and I got a 7900 p&c kit for christmas hence the search for the 6400. How does the 7910 stack up against the 7900 in your opinion?
I see.
I have no opinion on one over the other in stock form as I've had many 7910's and a 7310, but I've not had a stock 7900.
Ported I like them both, not sure one is better than the other.

Back