Dolmar Calendar

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wse8562

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
While on Dolmars website, I found something else to look at besides saws!! Have a look @ dolmarpowerproducts.com. Its worth a download.

Years ago as a manager of a small factory, I felt I was letting my guys down if I didn't get a Ridgid calendar for in the shop.

Nice,
did you see the 4stroke motors their advertising?
None for chainsaws...yet...

Those 4 strokes are stromg too! We have sold a buch over the past year. Lighter than other brands and very reliable so far! There is prototype saw. They re working on the weight issue. Possible 2012 release so i am told?

Those 4 strokes are stromg too! We have sold a buch over the past year. Lighter than other brands and very reliable so far! There is prototype saw. They re working on the weight issue. Possible 2012 release so i am told?

I would like one!
I have the 4mix KM90 for a blower/edger/whip combo, and I love the sound and power they have.
I would like to try a 4 stroke chainsaw..

I would like one!
I have the 4mix KM90 for a blower/edger/whip combo, and I love the sound and power they have.
I would like to try a 4 stroke chainsaw..

You would like the Dolmar. More torque than the 4mix. and none of the valve issues. They are a true 4-stroke too. No gas to mix. And none of the carbon-buildup problems the 4 mixes have.

Last edited:
That dolmar 4 stroke is a similar design as the Honda mini tiller FG100, uses the piston downstroke and a reed valve to pressurize oil mist to the valves, nice engine. Works in any position.

That dolmar 4 stroke is a similar design as the Honda mini tiller FG100, uses the piston downstroke and a reed valve to pressurize oil mist to the valves, nice engine. Works in any position.

You are correct! A proven designmade by Makiti. As I said before We have had good customer response with zero service issues.

Latest posts

Back