Dolmar in (or near) the bay area?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mnanao

Reaction score
Does anyone have a recommendation for a Dolmar dealer in the bay area or within ~100 miles or so? I have tried most of the places listed on the dealer locator, but none of them seem to have much in stock.

Does anyone have a recommendation for a Dolmar dealer in the bay area or within ~100 miles or so? I have tried most of the places listed on the dealer locator, but none of them seem to have much in stock.

Looks like you have gotten some good replys as to How to find A dolmar in your area.

Now, I have also heard you can travel 100 miles or so west of Du West of the bay you could locate more Dolmars than a man can dream of.
So The story goes. ;)

I love my saw, PS5100S.

She is fantastic to cut with.

But I also love MS361........:jawdrop:

But I love you all my friends much better......:cheers:

I also fell in love with the little 339XP..... :heart: :heart: :heart:

:greenchainsaw:

LOL...Witchy...you seem to love most everyone and everything! Have yourself a great day! :cheers: :cheers:

that is the store. get off Missouri Flat Rd from 50 go 1 mile south past the Wal Mart. The had a 5100 for $350? I can check on monday on my way home
It is the major servicing center for chainsaws and other small engines here. they are not bad.

I personally like Camino Power Tool in Placerville or Camino. they carry Husky and Stihl. I bought my 372 from Camino power tool.

the other place I used to go quite a bit is the Ace Hardware rental center in Pleasant Valley for chain sharpening. they carry Echo and Solo.

Latest posts

Back