Dolmar PS6800I My newest and coolest!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice saw. We are definitely in a minority, I have a 6800i, and have found few owners and not much info and "chatter" about them. I used mine a few months, then put it away (weird length bar) and went on to using my 046. A year later I pulled out the 6800i again and wondered why I had not kept using it. Bought a new bar and went back to using it in force with the 20+ chains that would fit that length. Have loved using it since. I have a 520i that is probably my most used (abused) saw in the lineup, and the 68 just takes the next place in line, without getting too big. I think the "Injection" is overlooked as a good feature often. I can keep it running strong, even with a dirty filter at the end of the day far longer than a saw without the feature. Still one pull starts all afternoon.

So ya don't have to ask (cause ya know I did!) the 79cc or 84cc top end wont fit on there.

Enjoy!

Come on 250! You know there is know way DOLMAR could carry stihls lunchbox!!!

WITH ALL THEM TOOLS IT TAKES TO KEEP A STIHL RUNNING IT WOULD BE WAY TO HEAVY!!!!

:cheers:

Many more tools than will be required to keep all of the blown up 5100s running. Quite a run on those babies huh? That's ok, I know Dolmar is coming on strong, Why the other day I stopped by the largest dolmar dealer in the region to check out the latest and greatest.

attachment.php

Some impressive saws under that inch of dust...

:biggrinbounce2:

Many more tools than will be required to keep all of the blown up 5100s running. Quite a run on those babies huh? That's ok, I know Dolmar is coming on strong, Why the other day I stopped by the largest dolmar dealer in the region to check out the latest and greatest.

attachment.php

Some impressive saws under that inch of dust...

:biggrinbounce2:

Thats odd I havent used any tools on my 5100, yet it still smoked the 260 pro
with no prob!!!

You wish.

My Stihls earned me thousands of dollars and never gave one bit of trouble.

Try again, you have been quite weak so far...

You fish.

My bait has harvested thousands like you and never fails.

Look again, you have been quite predictable...

It's rather obvious you're a closet Dolmar guy :heart:....Your mouth is always open, when it comes to orange & black. :drool:

BTW....Nice saw Mo

You fish.

My bait has harvested thousands like you and never fails.

Look again, you have been quite predictable...

It's rather obvious you're a closet Dolmar guy :heart:....Your mouth is always open, when it comes to orange & black. :drool:

BTW....Nice saw Mo

The only thing you can catch is a bad case of the :clap:

Try again when you are more up to it.

My condolences on the lack of success, though your status as a legendary Troll is still in place.

:monkey:

Latest posts

Back