Dolmar

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Caz

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
I'm thinking about getting a PS5100. There are no dealers within 100 miles that answer their phone. Is there a place i can buy online, and then what would i do if i needed service ?

Hey Caz,

Not to be rude but it sounds like you've answered your own question.

If you have no dealer support for Dolmar, and this is an issue, or at least it sounds like it is, would suggest another brand ie Husky or Stihl, that has a reputable servicing dealer in your area. You may pay a little more but the piece of mind the extra dollars buy may be well worth it.

This is not to take anything away from the PS5100, great saw with an excellent price point. It's a decision you have to weigh and make.

Good Luck whatever you decide.
Take Care

Mostly i'll do the repairs myself. Can parts be ordered online or must i go through a dealer for them also ?

RB, i'm near Snow Hill.

Ordered a PS 5100 S from a Dealer today. He said he should have it by Thursday.
100 mile trip to see one in person and order it. (his demo was an 18", i wanted 20") Another 100 mile trip to pick it up. I ask if it could be shipped directly to me. He said he has to demo it for me when i pick it up. Oh well.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back