dont get married

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love

Now heres a woman I could love, especially after drinkin what shes got in here hands.
attachment.php

You talkin' to me???

Taxi%20Driver%20pic2.png

:laugh:

Gary

Textbook example of a cross-dominant shooter.

This thread reminds me for some reason of a time my friend Mark was over and witnessed a full-on HTG (hysterical teen girl) fit thrown by my oldest daughter. After the door slammed, Mark looked at me and said, "Just think, some lucky guy is going to wind up with THAT."

Jack

A marriage is a lot like being in a union. For the woman there is little insentive to work and a lot not to. If the company(husband) fails, she can walk away with the plant and production (kids) and set up business somewhere else.
ZG

This thread reminds me for some reason of a time my friend Mark was over and witnessed a full-on HTG (hysterical teen girl) fit thrown by my oldest daughter. After the door slammed, Mark looked at me and said, "Just think, some lucky guy is going to wind up with THAT."

Jack

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! :laugh: :laugh:

That right there is funny... I don't care who ya are...

Gary

17 years later,my wife still introduces me as her "First husband".

Yeah...we're a bit eccentric.

All women are crazy. Ya just gotta find the one as crazy as you!

Stay safe!
Dingeryote

A marriage is a lot like being in a union. For the woman there is little insentive to work and a lot not to. If the company(husband) fails, she can walk away with the plant and production (kids) and set up business somewhere else.
ZG

Don't forget the pension for the next 18 years!

thank you all for the kind words. i read through all your replies.

i just had a bad couple off days tipped off by the yard sale talk then doing the yard sale and then going camping. it was just one of those weekends.

ive also been cutin wood almost daily, been makn about cord or so each trip. i guess the wife doesnt like me gone all the time.

but the camping trip ended up better then i thought, i didnt get rid of any saws at the yard sale. we didnt sale much of anything. it wasnt her yardsale it was freinds and she didnt to bring some of our stuff to it. dang women

again thanks for good advice

Evan

i think a few of us were worried something bad had happened. glad things are ok. sometimes you just have to forget what you want and do what will bring peace.

btw, this is the most coherent post you have made; clear, concise and gramatically OK.

kiss the kids and wife and tell them you love them.
Neal

Glad things are O.K. For a while there I thought the next time we heard from you would be on the 5 o-clock news... "Idaho man snaps and terrorizes small town with chainsaw."

I bought myself a nice little Case 450C dozer last week, my wife managed to get mad about it. She must hate to see me happy.

she got mad herself and she got over it herself:buttkick: Though I'll pay for it for years

Latest posts

Back