Don't move to Las Vegas!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

K7NUT

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
If you love to cut wood like most of us do, DONT move to Las Vegas!<BR>
My wife and I are down here because of a family death and I look around and think, I would have to sell my saws before I got here!<BR>
There's nothing to cut here! Of course, the weather is such, you don't really need to burn for heat, but that's not the only reason I cut wood!?:greenchainsaw:

i was born and raised in vegas left out in 01 you can go out of town to cut wood mostly pinion pine . we had a fireplace at our house could not use due to air restrictions in winter . had the fireplace police at my house for burning on a restricted night cost me 100.00 fine:censored: had i guy from utah that had a wood yard on jones/rancho did pretty good business mostly ceader and pine some oak use to buy from him even after i moved to cali what was funny when i worked construction all of the people that got the fireplace option on there new houses they thought they were the sh#t till they got there first gas bill for runnin that pig of a fireplace. oh vegas memories my favorite one was seeing it in my rear view mirror the last time i left :cheers:

Back