Dozer Dan, Ken Dunn and Ed Heard Don't Know Diddley Squat

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, the jug has a shoulder and the head fits over it. The carb's bored big enough to put Gypo's head in it. I don't want to see that picture! The big head is for weight, it will keep Gypo from sucking all the way though the cut. Now all he needs is a chain that cuts.

Joe i make my heads so they fit inside the jug, i can change my compression ratio that way in just minutes, you running gas or alcohol in that beast ,

donot worry about his chain , it will cut , he has doggy boned it to death, and now it looks like a 3/8's low pro / 43 gauge chain,

he may need some more help Joe than just a handle, is it ok for him to wear his ladys outfit like he posted earlier today to the race and hang out with the big boys

I can change mine in minutes also. That carb is drilled for Alkie, and we'll see how she runs tomorrow. Cut the jug and made the head last night just to have an extra 84 around in case someone needs one to run. 2100 nexts.

now donot give that saw to someone that has never ran one like that before now would you Joe? that could get hard on parts,
now on the chain you better put a 14 or 15 tooth gear on that saw cause Gypo's secret weapon is ready , his chain cuts so fast it will be hard for Ken to time

you fogot his smile from ear to ear and a red ribbon with 1st prize tied around woody, now he is logging and why wouldn't he

I just want to see Johns saws running next weekend. ED you know that John will be the slowest of course next to me.

Yup, I'm just packing my backpack now with a survival kit in case you toss me out. I have just begun building a chain for Oroville. It will be a 72LG 84D and I will do the best I can. Thanks for letting me run the 084 Leon.
Anyway, I got the last of the Pine trucked out and made a cut with the KD088, with a 36RS fresh off the roll and just touched up with the Silvey. I could only fit an 8 tooth. The wood was exactly 24" inside bark. Movie to follow.
John

Here's the vid. I wish I was taking it to Oroville, but Ole Ken may not give it back for 19 months.
I was pushing as hard as I could and still couldn't pull it down. Too bad I could have fit the 9 tooth.
Ed said to turn out the H screw an eight, but Ken said no, turn it in an eighth, so I left it where it was. Ed also said, there is lots more power to get if it's chained and geared right.
And why wouldn't there be?
John

Hi Butch, not a problem. I have 404 here, so tell me how many drivers and I will send it to you nc. Did the Beav come thru with the sprocket yet. If not try Stihl Canada part # 1109 642 1310.
Here's what it looks like. Too bad, I sold it on Ebay 6 months ago.
John

Hey Ken have you noticed that you and I seem to say alot of things on here according to Gypo , from what he says you would almost think we knew what we were talking about and why wouldn't we

Ya, I don't know why Ken hasn't made a post yet on this thread, it's almost like he's mad a me or something for taking that correspondence course from FMC.
John

A little birdie told me a few of the guys are upset that they haven't received their Johnny Yukon designer swimwear.....

Gypo,
I guess you really are a few logs short of a full load.
When are you going to start marketing the new wears?
Hunter:Monkey:

Latest posts

Back