Dozer Dan, Ken Dunn and Ed Heard Don't Know Diddley Squat

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Ricky, I tried modeling for Walmart, but got fired before I got thru the front doors.
Anyway, I got the 385 back together, complete with one new ring and a few more degrees of port timing. However, I needed some help with setting the carb for rpm, but the toadies out West were still in bed because of the time difference, so I called Ed and Ed said tach it at 13,800 out of the wood because he would set it at 12,800, but Ken would set it at 14,800, so I left it at 13,800.
Anyway, here it is with my best chain I made and a 9 tooth, cutting 10" Basswood. Ed also said, "by the time you get 100 or so tanks thru it, it should loosen up a bit and really get up and talk."
John

Gypo you mean i just spent 7 minutes downloading that, and you cut out to boot and here i thought i was going to see something,
some how i think you must of not heard Ken correct on those rpm's but it's your story so carry on,

Nice bore cut John, Getter Dunn EH

Ed I hate to burst your bubble but it took me about 4 seconds to download that little clip.

Marky i figured that but you have to remember ,I live north of the border where the wood is 40 % softer and time is alot slower , what do you think Marky should i go high speed now , i got the lastest ,fastest , system we have up here wow 56 k.

So if you start loading the "God Father Series" tonight. It should be done by the Second comming of Christ?

John,
If you keep cutting like that people will start to say things about you just get get you to show up and eh em. I was gravely disapointed with the clip though...... You forgot the cold start!

Later,
Chris

Gypo,
Dont let these guys be to hard on you, I know you cut straight, the wood was crooked. lol.
We all know you are acting like you cant cut good, this way when you get to the big show you will really show them how its done. Its your secret tactics.

Hunter

That saw/chain combo cut so freakin' fast that it found its own way down the log after the bore cut/up cut. It was blindingly quick! I think I watched that video maybe a dozen times before I fully appreciated what was happening. The toadies out west are in for a full east coast awakening when Gypo Logger gets out there.

BD, Gypo is sand bagging so be carefull, he has not showed his real colour yet, he is trying to fake the guys out west out like Dennis Cahoon and Tommy Fales, Rotax Robert, he wants them to think he cannot do anything correct , show up at the race , whip there asses , take there money and fly home, the only guy that can throw a wrench into this game is the world famous Marky Mark, i hear that he been training at a secret spot in Pennicola, show those guys out west that the east guys have come to go to war and why wouldn't we, oh ya

now you guys out west if you didnot know , DO NOT BEAT MARKY
it may not be good for your health, most of you guys know what he does during the day but do not know what he does at night,
HITMAN for hire

Im glad you guys liked the video, thanks. Here's the same saw and chain but just one cut. Chris is going to be my coach so he can get me to do the cold start.
I'm building a chain now for Oroville and it's a doozer, but from the sounds of it there will be under cover cops and no guns at Paul's and no alcohol. So I guess that means no one will show up, not even the toadies, but regardless, I'll be there to mediate. There will be a log dividing the two sides and I will jumping back and forth across the log depending on who's winning. My Dad, Phil Elliot will be there to keep the peace.
John

Now we have the the Logger and the climber. Time to change your user name Butch. Of course not until you beat JPS in the post count. Looks good. And why wouldn't it.

Gypo,

Paul's show ain't know DozerDan get together! There'll be plenty of beer there. From what I've heard, Rotax Robert can't run a saw without one!

Gypo,
Please maintain the daily regiment of 12oz. curls.
Dont let chris change your form to much.
All of us east coast flunkies are counting on you to represent.
We all know you will make us proud, especially since you are taking your body guard Marky Mark with you. Everybody should be forwarned, Marky is not one to be messed with. Mark and gypo, what a deadly combination.

Latest posts

Back