Dream Cars

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rb_in_va

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Here is my dream car. I would probably paint it the same color too. Anyone else have a pic of their dream car?

Well, since i am addicted to the internal combustion engine.. I have ALOT of dream cars.. Luckily, i can own a few of the cheaper ones, so heres a few pics of the driveway. I know they are all dirty, but its that time of the year! The 442 has been off the road for a couple of yeras now, and hopefully this summer will get a good going over and cleanup and make it back onto the streets. The pickup is the diesel workhorse and winter money maker. And the other two are the family vehicles..

Ron

The Backdraft? I don't know much about the one in the pic, other than I like the color.

The Cobra is my ultimate dream car. I already own the other 2 dream cars I've always wanted. One is in the correct condition (clean, not-abused), the other is rotting away (winter beater).
those two are:
1969 Z/28 w/ DZ 302 (i'll add a pic through an edit soon)
and a 1985 Toyota pickup (you don't want to see a pic of this)

Last edited:
Proj Eng said:
and a 1985 Toyota pickup (you don't want to see a pic of this)

My best friend from Idaho had a Toyota pickup of that vintage. He sold it to his younger brother, who eventually sold it to the youngest brother. The youngest brother sold at back to the oldest brother at some point. The pickup has come full circle I guess. I would like to see a pic. Those things just keep going...

Brendon, that's not crappy. I'll post a pic of crappy if I can find it.

nice one brendon. is that a dumper bed? 3/4? 1ton? 4x4? i bought a little toy about 3 yrs ago for 200$ kind of a beater. not much to look at. but it costs nothin to keep up and runs like like a scared deer... great for cleaning up little jobs and running the equipment around-farm truck mostly...

Thats not crappy. thats my dream truck right there.
http://arborist.************/attachment_21325.php

oa,
Trust me, it looks better in the pic. Then there was the issue of oil puking out onto the tire. And it's a 2WD! I must have been seriously impaired when I bought that thing.

Yeah, I sold it on ebay a few years ago. I sold this crappy little thing too.

Last edited:
I'll post pics once I get my new computer hooked up. Right now, I can't download pictures correctly. Don't forget though, I live in Wisconsin, land of psychos, salt and seasons.

Here is one of three that I sold last year. I drove these around for about 30 years and now someone else will have the opportunity.
I'm more into dream trees now. They're more fuel efficient and have less maintenance costs. Awfully slow though.

Wish I owned this one.

I saw this 57 Chevy last year in Florida. The wife and I would have loved to buy it. The car was clean, mean and straight.

I'm now driving my son's toy while he is in college driving my truck. It's a 1988 BMW 535is. Standard shifts are no fun in big city traffic. So the kid has my automatic and I get to play. I only wish we had an Autobahn so I could really open it up.

This is pretty cool, not how i would spend my money but cool none the less.

http://arborist.************/attachment_14527.php

good eye brendon. the brake's broke. gotta replace that whole bar cover i spose. it just started doin that. the brake wont stay disengaged by its self as it is. never really have used the brake much on that saw ('94 335xpt) sweetest saw yet. i guess ill have to replace the sparkplug cover real soon too. i would kick my self if broke the plug off in the head! im thinking about a whole new climbing saw. might switch to the stihl...

Latest posts

Back