Dropping Ash tree on the lake.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
this is my last post for you som. do you really think i give a flying **** about sentence structure, grammar, or any of the likes?

if i did i would have finished college. go ahead and knock my intelligence if that is the best you got. we are in a tree care forum not chess club.

my issue with you is that you regurgitate information you've learned from this sight calling it your own. you dont know sht. and you are not sht. every morning i flush more talent down the drain than you have in your entire body.

i will gladly take a ride to meet up with mr400 on the bench. that dont mean sht to me. last i checked it took 5 cops to get me in the back of a cruiser and that was in a blackout.

lets see what those short arms of yours do when i am stone cold sober.

once again. you are not a tree guy. take your gay ass down the line. you got nothing for me here and offer nothing to anyone else.

and if you think i am just posturing on the internet lets take this debate down the road. bring your boy fishercat and give him a video camera. win lose or draw it can get posted here on this thread.

i dont give a #### about anything in my life pal other than treework. tuning you up would be a pleasure.

you still want in PM me. enough of this ruining of threads.

sorry to have ####ed up your thread arborcare.

this is my last post for you som. do you really think i give a flying **** about sentence structure, grammar, or any of the likes?

if i did i would have finished college. go ahead and knock my intelligence if that is the best you got. we are in a tree care forum not chess club.

my issue with you is that you regurgitate information you've learned from this sight calling it your own. you dont know sht. and you are not sht. every morning i flush more talent down the drain than you have in your entire body.

i will gladly take a ride to meet up with mr400 on the bench. that dont mean sht to me. last i checked it took 5 cops to get me in the back of a cruiser and that was in a blackout.

lets see what those short arms of yours do when i am stone cold sober.

once again. you are not a tree guy. take your gay ass down the line. you got nothing for me here and offer nothing to anyone else.

and if you think i am just posturing on the internet lets take this debate down the road. bring your boy fishercat and give him a video camera. win lose or draw it can get posted here on this thread.

i dont give a #### about anything in my life pal other than treework. tuning you up would be a pleasure.

you still want in PM me. enough of this ruining of threads.

sorry to have ####ed up your thread arborcare.

Your a child dude nothing but a child.

I think you're just amazed to find out how most of the general public feels about cops S&M. You've been sheltered on account of your position I'm guessing.

Nah man you got me pegged as the wrong guy. Like I said before I dont give a #### what anyone thinks of Cops. Im not some little kid who got picked on in high school and became a cop to get revenge on the world. I dont live and breath police work. As a matter of fact I come from a background exact opposite of police work. As you know I work in the ghetto dealing with REAL criminals, gang bangers and killers, not on the highway ticketing tax paying normally law obedient citizens for bull####. Dont get me wrong I am proud of some of the stuff I have done as a cop. But its not my life just my job so it really dont matter to me. If someone decides to make it personal that doesnt know me then I get offended.

your just a public servent thats all you need to learn to be more humble really.By the way were you picked on in school.

LOL nah man I refer you to the above reply. Im not the one that needs the humility lessons your looking in the wrong direction. Now go outside and make sure your sheep arent lonely IOWA pffffft.

Last edited:
LOL nah man I refer you to the above reply.
Whats with the high and mighty attitude.do you think your better than other people? The way i look at life is everyone puts there pants on one leg at a time like me.

Yes it does i like it a lot i just dont like white trucks all that much though.

My main color is black and green, with a yellow tree on the doors in an oval. Kind of like the batman logo. Goes good with the green and yellow Deere too.

My color sceme is sort of gettin away from me sinse I bought the white bucket and the blue chipper. I'm gonna paint the chipper next winter probably ...working on putting together another green old chevy one ton for this winters project. I'm not too fond of white either. I'm not gonna bother with the bucket though. I figure the white kind of makes that truck look like the surgeon type of deal.

Whats with the high and mighty attitude.do you think your better than other people? The way i look at life is everyone puts there pants on one leg at a timme like me.

Dude do you even read before you make these meaningless rants. What is so high and mighty about explaining I dont give a #### if anyone likes cops or not?

My main color is black and green, with a yellow tree on the doors in an oval. Kind of like the batman logo. Goes good with the green and yellow Deere too.

My color sceme is sort of gettin away from me sinse I bought the white bucket and the blue chipper. I'm gonna paint the chipper next winter probably ...working on putting together another green old chevy one ton for this winters project. I'm not too fond of white either. I'm not gonna bother with the bucket though. I figure the white kind of makes that truck look like the surgeon type of deal.
I like my trucks to be dark blue . Ive never had a truck letterd because ive never advetised. I dont do many yard trees i try to stay in the woods as much as i can.

Dude do you even read before you make these meaningless rants. What is so high and mighty about explaining I dont give a #### if anyone likes cops or not?
Ive read the whole thread and thats the way you came across to me. To many government employees have an attitude that they are better than a common person.

Last edited:
Ive read the whole tread tread and thats the way you came acroos to me.

hmmm well thats not me man and Im sorry if I come off that way but I was only defending myself. Maybe you like many others and you are just predisposed to resent what I represent as a cop.

I like my trucks to be dark blue . Ive never had a truck letterd because ive never advetised. I dont do many yard trees i try to stay in the woods as much as i can.

BTW: nice saw the 385. I run a 24" bar on mine most of the time.

The 395 with a 28" bar does some serious damage too. :)

Well I am done

But only done with this post sorry guys. ArborCare I apologize again for your post getting hijacked. I am not going to open this post again so if anyone has anything else to say your gonna have to get me somewhere else.

hmmm well thats not me man and Im sorry if I come off that way but I was only defending myself. Maybe you like many others and you are just predisposed to resent what I represent as a cop.

I dont resnt cops at all just the way they conduct them selves is a little un proffessional . Ive seen cops act just as bad as anyone else while off the clock.

Last edited:
BTW: nice saw the 385. I run a 24" bar on mine most of the time.

The 395 with a 28" bar does some serious damage too. :)
yes the 385 has been very good to me. The 395 is a really nice saw too i just dont use them that often only in really big wood.oh ya i like stihl and dolmar too but dont tell nobody.

Back