Dropping trees with Andre: VIDEO

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice job on the drop guys. That one would have got my heart pumpin.

Rick

Nice vid that 346 looked like it ran well. I was working on the 020 some still yesterday I need to sharpen some chains and get cutting though. I would of been worried with that locust I dont have the balls or experience to drop anything like that yet lol. The guys I had fall some trees in 09 were really good they had to climb quite a few that were right up by my house that was fun to watch.

Looks like you needed a 361 in there somewhere tho ;).

Last edited:
LOL glad you posted the videos, I didnt think you guys had a clue what you are talking about , stick to making movies of cutting cookies. Or falling out of your chair at the office , not felling trees!

Good fun you pair, if you want to see a real calm pro have a look on youtube at "Hot saws 101" in particular his "double jacking" vid it's a study in remaining calm when things don't go 100%. He is also a member here, Danger cat.
How were your eyes Brad after cutting that stump down looked like you got an eyefull of dust ! Thanks for posting fellas.

Latest posts

Back