e-bay sellers

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dh1984

Hard worker
Reaction score
ok i like to know every one that sells on e-bay. so i know whice sellers to trust and to buy from when i need parts for my saws. so give me some names so i can save them to my faverite sellers list. my e-bay buyer name is deerman1233

ok i like to know every one that sells on e-bay. so i know whice sellers to trust and to buy from when i need parts for my saws. so give me some names so i can save them to my faverite sellers list. my e-bay buyer name is deerman1233

What makes you think you can trust them if they post here? Is there an honesty test to join here? Does posting here somehow modify one's character?

What makes you think you can trust them if they post here? Is there an honesty test to join here? Does posting here somehow modify one's character?

no i just thought i would buy from people that knows more about the part and whats wrong with it.because some people on there will take and buy saws. and just take them apart and sell parts and don't know nothing about the part or anything about the saw.

There's also a lot of excellent, trustworthy sellers who've never heard of arboristsite.com.

yea i know but hopefully some day they will hear about it and come and join here with us

yea i know but some of them are so good at wording the item and you don't know what you are getting in to unless you know the seller

Check this one out on Ebay uk 280461467475 i dont know how to post the link but thats the auction number. Sounds like he has owned the saw ages and needs saws for work, then check his feedback. He must buy and sell saws because this 034 he is selling he bought on Ebay in late 10 days ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back