• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Echo CS-590 Clutch cover

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jr27236

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
So I am lookng for either a complete clutch cover or basically everything attached to it except the rubber chip deflector and the tensioner bevel gear (the one that has the slot and goes through the cover).

Bought a saw (auction) and all it has is the plastic cover with everything missing. Lol

Do they even make AM clutch covers for these?

I'm not aware of an aftermarket one. IF (notice the BIG IF) my son can find it I have one that is brand new that we took off of his saw when we put a magnesium cover on his saw that I would let go. I will have him dig around for it Friday on his day off of work. PM me and remind me this weekend if you don't find another one.

If he finds it before then I will post some pics showing you it's new. I think we fired the saw up with it on but never made any cuts while it was on the saw before replacing it.

Thanks so much. I will contact you this weekend if I don't hear from you first.
I'm not aware of an aftermarket one. IF (notice the BIG IF) my son can find it I have one that is brand new that we took off of his saw when we put a magnesium cover on his saw that I would let go. I will have him dig around for it Friday on his day off of work. PM me and remind me this weekend if you don't find another one.

If he finds it before then I will post some pics showing you it's new. I think we fired the saw up with it on but never made any cuts while it was on the saw before replacing it.

Edit read below. Honestly sorry JR I misread your original post.

Crap just reread you original post you already have the cover and missing everything else, for some reason I was thinking you needed the cover because yours was damaged. I am sorry I wasted you time on this JR.

You didnt waste my time!! You were helping me out, I appreciate all you did even if it didnt have the parts lol. No biggy. Thank you VERY MUCH anyway

I can't believe no one has a complete clutch cover laying around. What is it, either no one buys these saws or they are so good that we never need parts for them? Lol

I dont think ive seen any modern Echos on the 2 big sites since ive been a member. But now @lostone says they make mag covers for them and im super interested. Didnt know that. The cs-590 is a runner for me. my CAD says i need one:envy:
Its a nice saw, very good weight to power in my opinion. But I personally never cut with one, they come in and I sell it off usually fairly quickly. This one I got.and someone gutted the clutch cover?? Why would they do that? Lol

Its a nice saw, very good weight to power in my opinion. But I personally never cut with one, they come in and I sell it off usually fairly quickly. This one I got.and someone gutted the clutch cover?? Why would they do that? Lol
guys with Echos like to live life on the edge, remove saftey devices.
Less weight goes faster.
Sold brake band to ford truck owner as an exhaust clamp. Paid for saw.
So..............how many of them T-wolfs u got layin around? :rolleyes:

guys with Echos like to live life on the edge, remove saftey devices.
Less weight goes faster.
Sold brake band to ford truck owner as an exhaust clamp. Paid for saw.
So..............how many of them T-wolfs u got layin around? :rolleyes:
I just have 1. The classic HD setup...20"bar and chain. Minus thr chain adjustor and everything else that goes in the clutch cover lol

Im always interested for the right price. Y am i doing this, i told myself no more saws this week..... ok, now that hes out of the way lets talk:surprised3:
What zip would it be going to? See if shipping might break the deal before we even make a price for the saw.

Alright I'm gonna estimate the shipping tomorrow and see if we can work a deal.I'm am certainly not looking to make a million on this by any means.
Of course before I would send pics and compression test and take a peak at the piston and send the pic of that also.

Alright I'm gonna estimate the shipping tomorrow and see if we can work a deal.I'm am certainly not looking to make a million on this by any means.
Of course before I would send pics and compression test and take a peak at the piston and send the pic of that also.
This sounds like a horrible idea. Dont tell my wife;) and i like lots of pics. All sides, top and bottom. Comp/ P/C. Just PM me tomorrow and well see what happens;)

Latest posts

Back