• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Echo CS-590 Clutch cover

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The ironic part is MY wife is next to me saying "good! get rid of another saw"

I dont think ive seen any modern Echos on the 2 big sites since ive been a member. But now @lostone says they make mag covers for them and im super interested. Didnt know that. The cs-590 is a runner for me. my CAD says i need one:envy:

It's the side cover from the 620.

OEM, from the 620 as well. I replaced the spur sprocket with rim and drum and did the high jet bypass delete. So all in all I have replaced front handle, side cover, spur sprocket, jet, bar and chain and added the outside dawgs, replaced the bar cover nuts with the larger surface area, plus modded the exhaust deflector as well, and YES I could have bought a 620 for what I have in it now but live and learn. I had originally bought the saw for deer hunt camp and liked it so much that I did some work to it and then gave it to my son.

OEM, from the 620 as well. I replaced the spur sprocket with rim and drum and did the high jet bypass delete. So all in all I have replaced front handle, side cover, spur sprocket, jet, bar and chain and added the outside dawgs, replaced the bar cover nuts with the larger surface area ones as well, and YES I could have bought a 620 for what I have in it now but live and learn. I had originally bought the saw for deer hunt camp and liked it so much that I did some work to it and then gave it to my son.
Very cool though! So what did u get for urself to replace it?:DInteresting....... The high jet bypass delete? R u talking about removing the limiter caps?

Very cool though! So what did u get for urself to replace it?:DInteresting....... The high jet bypass delete? R u talking about removing the limiter caps?
No but I removed them as well. The high jet on this saw has a bypass that will only allow you to shut down so much of the high jet flow. If you replace that jet you can make it so you can completely close off the high jet so you have unlimited control of the high jet like the older saws had so you can lean the saw out more than the factory intended you to do. I cut at 9K to 11K in elevation and in 90+ degree temps so having the ability to lean the saw out really helps since it will want to run rich in those conditions.

As far as for myself I still run my 036 Pro. As much as I REALLY like the Echo the 036 is still my first love. Hunting camps get hit hard here by thieves so I didn't want to take a chance on my 036 growing legs and walking off, thats why I bought the 590.

New jet vs old jet.

Sorry said low and meant high.
new.jpg

Sorry for the derail jr.

No but I removed them as well. The low jet on this saw has a bypass that will only allow you to shut down so much of the high jet flow. If you replace that jet you can make it so you can completely close off the high jet so you have unlimited control of the high jet like the older saws had so you can lean the saw out more than the factory intended you to do. I cut at 9K to 11K in elevation and in 90+ degree temps so having the ability to lean the saw out really helps since it will want to run rich in those conditions.

As far as for myself I still run my 036 Pro. As much as I REALLY like the Echo the 036 is still my first love. Hunting camps get hit hard here by thieves so I didn't want to take a chance on my 036 growing legs and walking off, thats why I bought the 590.

Sorry for the derail jr.
Thanks for the info! Did not know that about jetting. And that sucks about ur hunting camp, shouldnt be like that. Also i dont think its a derail. He might make money off of this;) if not i found a link for him to an OEM COMPLETE clutch cover assembly for like $52. I couldnt find any AM ones.

Back