Echo CS330t Broken Flywheel

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Too bad it's not a Stihl or you could buy an aftermarket engine for $30 and run it!

Sadly I was thinking the same thing.

I'm leaning toward buying a cylinder and piston if I can find them from someone trustworthy and for a decent price. It'll be a good learning experience and you can't put a price tag on that can you?

Guess I'm gonna have to keep my eyes peeled.

One of our local colleges went bankrupt and closed here recently. Also discovered that the school has let their accredation lapse in the final years, so all of the grads in that period, found that their degrees/credits were worthless, but they still have to pay their student loans, which, at a private school, are quite high.

Nothing to do with learning about blown up cheap Echos, but I tend to go off topic after my morning coffee.

One of our local colleges went bankrupt and closed here recently. Also discovered that the school has let their accredation lapse in the final years, so all of the grads in that period, found that their degrees/credits were worthless, but they still have to pay their student loans, which, at a private school, are quite high.

Nothing to do with learning about blown up cheap Echos, but I tend to go off topic after my morning coffee.
That sounds like Minnesota School of Business and Globe College of Business here in MN. They did the same thing.

Luckily I have a good degree from a good school and was able to pay my loans off quickly myself.

That's why I have extra money to spend on toys. However toy funds are soon to be depleted since my first daughter was born last week. So that's a whole different adventure in itself.

Latest posts

Back