Echo Power Fuel - Premixed Fuel

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would never buy anything that says Echo on it, just out of principle! :givebeer:

All big corporations can be jerks at times. Want a prime example, your fav company, husky, now LOOK, just LOOK, what they have done to poulan, mcculloch, etc....not...very..nice..to the old time users, the dealers. They basically raped plundered and pillaged those companies and left hollow shells.

Should I not buy husky, on principle?

I have to live in the real world of today, right now, I own some huskies, nice saws, no complaints..but I wish those companies they gobbled up were still 100% independent, because competition works in the market place, for innovation, features and prices.

The last/later models of poulan, mcculloch and homelite were *nice* saws, when they were independent, then..they got the international big corporation being jerks treatment.

Yes, you can still buy saws with those names on them, but really...

Those independent companies didnt exactly have to sell out..... Blame the buyer or the seller? I blame the seller mostly.

I have been lucky with pump gas so havent used any of the pre mix cans.

Those independent companies didnt exactly have to sell out..... Blame the buyer or the seller? I blame the seller mostly.

Before the fact gets into politics and so on, verbotten here, can't discuss it nor do I know all the exact particulars. My point was *after* the fact, what they did to the companies they absorbed.

Basically, I think cartels in any industry are a bad idea and should not be allowed to develop....

Back