Edge & Engine

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
E&e

Ordered a Fast Tach over the phone on 8/27....Had it 3 days later. Easy as pie. I will deal with them first if I need anything....This is service. They appreciate and respond to their customers...

Reading this thread, it seems as though I must be unlucky. I have sent 3 Emails to them asking if they would/could supply me with an Oregon 60dl CK chain. I have received no acknowledgement/ answer to the Emails, so have no idea what the problem is. Shame as I read good reports, & was trying to support the site sponsors Anyone have any thoughts onthis.

Reading this thread, it seems as though I must be unlucky. I have sent 3 Emails to them asking if they would/could supply me with an Oregon 60dl CK chain. I have received no acknowledgement/ answer to the Emails, so have no idea what the problem is. Shame as I read good reports, & was trying to support the site sponsors Anyone have any thoughts onthis.

Maybe Kyle's spam filter is intervening ?

I had to send Kyle a couple of emails a few days apart before he replied, generally his service is very good.

Sorry about this, we're having a problem with our email program, there's too much email volume for it to efficiently handle, inquiries get drowned out in the notification type emails, especially if sent after hours. I thought I was finding them all, but apparently not:msp_ohmy: We need to set up either better filtering/tagging, some kind of ticket system, or a dedicated inbox for inquiries.

Sorry about this, we're having a problem with our email program, there's too much email volume for it to efficiently handle, inquiries get drowned out in the notification type emails, especially if sent after hours. I thought I was finding them all, but apparently not:msp_ohmy: We need to set up either better filtering/tagging, some kind of ticket system, or a dedicated inbox for inquiries.

Many thanks for getting in touch & having my required item & able to supply at a good price

Latest posts

Back