Efco Equipment ??

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
John Deere sells a few efco models painted green.
www.efcopower.com/ majority of USA dealers in east. The closest one to me is 500 miles away.
http://www2emak.it/database/emak/emak.nsf/wframe_eng.htm For all products efco, Oleo-Mac, and Dynamac

USA sales have limited model chainsaws, maybe contract with Deere. I have tried contacting efco USA and a few dealers about chainsaws with ZERO success. Good Luck

Thanks Lou

The first link worked great - Efco is Italian - and have a 3 year warranty - So they must be made well - Only problem - Buying used equipment from Italy - Would be parts . Thanks for the info.

its been olympyk---oylmpik--- olympic---ole-mac---efco--excellent quality saws--used to sell them--if taken care off--last forever---dont know about last 8 yrs quality though---

Friend has a newish Oleo-Mac 940c (40cc) saw, just a small farm / firewood saw. It seems to run nicely, plenty of power for that size saw and looks well built.
I dont think the bigger saws will match the Stihl / Husky / Dolmar offerings, but probably nothing actually wrong with them. Just the power / weight isn't so great.
As was said, they are made in Italy and seem like nice machines.

Cheers

Ian

Dealer 10 miles away. I plan on buying the Trimmer from the neighbor.
I have an Efco Jet330 weed-whacker I inherited from someone who couldn't keep it running then punctured the gas tank, the thing is about as well built as they get and a torque monster for what it needs ta do, a very good machine imho but parts are pricey, I was quoted over 100$cdn for a new tank (about 1$ worth of plastic sheesh!), ended up making my own and it works great! Like to get a blade or two for it tho.

Efco model 8260 brushcutter/line trimmer.26 cc

I Just Ebayed the 8260 Brush cutter - Haven't received yet - Paid 60 bucks - including delivery - Any idea of the arbor size?? I have a few 22mm and 1 inch blades.

Latest posts

Back