Englander NC 30

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The stove is installed, up and running. With highs still in the 50's, we're not able to burn 24/7 yet, but so far I'm impressed with the performance. I'm still getting used to how it works. With my old smoke dragon, I stuffed it full N/S and let it rip. I've found this stove likes to burn E/W instead, and doesn't like to be stufffed. A half full stove lasts me as long as the old one did full. It didn't take long to figure out how to get it to secondary burn. It really pumps out the heat, & looks cool too. Here's a video of it in action.

I picked up a nc30 about a month and a half ago. So far I've only burned it outside to cure the paint and once inside to finish the curing process... Other than that I've been waiting for it to cool off some more it's been 50s during the days and 30s at night.

Since I can shove a lot of wood in mine and keep my drafty uninsulated house as warm as I want at any temp outside...it will take one he'll of a stove to get this out of my house

Attachments

• CAM00536.jpg
    CAM00536.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 22
Back