EPA letter to OWB mfgs

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I live on the 'ragged edge' of a small city and heat a very small house with a stove. I burn 2 cord a year or so.
My neighbors regularly ask me to burn more cherry, plum, apple, hickory, walnut, etc because they like the smell. Then they invite me to their party or backyard picnic. :biggrin:
We get along very well and they tolerate the less-fragrant species and the startup smoke. If I started burning utility poles in an owb, we might not get along so well.
Just sayin'.

Unfortunately AS is gettin a bit of a black eye on the hearth forum for banning Mr (Mrs?) Tron. Their discussion is still going strong, just saying. I'm not a member there, just lurking, and this is just FYI. FWIW...

BTW, he hasn't fessed up his agenda yet...prolly won't.

S/He made it to 3 posts over on Forestry Forum before he got banned.

I thought s/he was quick to get banned. But your foresight proved right. Clearly tronsliver has an anti burning agenda. I have no use for OWB and their inherit lack of efficiency. But I support the right of people to burn wood. Once OWB's are banned the likes of tronsliver will come after all wood burning.

AND my ultra-efficient downdraft gasser :) You know you all want one, just admit it.:blob2:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back