Ever Buy something and not get what you bought ?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't decline its boxed up going in mail tomorrow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thus your problem will be resolved.
You would be wrong my friend, he will lose shipping cost. I know it's not a lot but it's the principle that counts. I would be pissed too if someone sent me a complete different unit from what I ordered. Just a quick note, This problem is going to be handled properly so it won't happen to anyone else. It's in the works now.

I would have been pretty displeased receiving that cover . Now if the photo of what I purchased was of the crappy one and I received the beautiful one there would be glowing happy reviews . But time is money . Now he has to take time out of his day to go to pay to ship something back that he should have never got to begin with . And then find another cover and wait for that one to be shipped to him.Just plane old dishonest and is taking advantage of the good natured persons most of whom would not complain but bet your buttons be disappointed . I would be pissed false advertising !!! Reminds me of my very first girlfriend . She stuffed her bra:-/ I was excited to open the package but disappointed in what was not there !! I plenty of tissues to wipe my tears .. Like me or the OP would not notice something is wrong .. There is a reason the phone number was not posted . I probably would have just disputed the charges on my card

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The sponsor has 1,000s of pics of parts, any listings with more than 1 choice of the same part has a different picture. You should get the part you ordered. If they just send any part, why have different pics? Also they waste your time waiting for something you selected and got something else, and paying shipping, probably twice.

Thanks for the thread, Mike. This is definitely some interesting reading.

Hope to see you guys on May 3rd.

Please see the follow disclaimer that is in the check out section of the sponsor's site. This user did not read it and is now complaining about false advertising. This is a warning to all: READ THE FINE PRINT.

...Pictured USED parts may or may not be the actual item shipped, but are representative of the individual part numbers included and are for reference only.
USED parts are USED, and look used. If you are purchasing USED parts to make your saw look like new again, please cancel your order now and order NEW parts to make it look NEW.
If you are going to return used parts because they are used you will be responsible for paying the shipping charges to return them to us...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back