Every Stihl garage needs on of these. Post pictures of your stihl signs etc

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FlyLow

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
I have been watching CL for a while looking for a big sign for my shop. I found one and here it is. My plan is to frame it up and mount a couple florescent lights behind it. :clap::clap::clap:

download-8.jpg

Dont have an actual picture of one, but I designed the image below in CAD and have cut a few on our CNC plasma table at work from 12ga HR steel. Dimensions are roughly 16"x43" +/-
I will definetly take pics of the next one to come off the table

STIHLBurnModel1.jpg

Adrion: that design is great, why not cut them out of cold rolled steel? It sure is a lot easier to get ready for paint or a brushed finish with clear coat.

I got lots of Stihls but have a love for the underdogs of the chainsaw world. I got this old metal sign last year but my Poulans hate it. Still have not put it up in my workshop.:laugh:

Al.

Well, just send it my way! I'll be glad to hang it up in my shop for you!:msp_smile:
I think all my saws get along when I'm not around..... I think.....

Adrion: that design is great, why not cut them out of cold rolled steel? It sure is a lot easier to get ready for paint or a brushed finish with clear coat.

Not really. Cold rolled generally arrives from the rolling mill with a coating of oil. Not to mention the cost is a tad higher. I've been cutting signs of the like for over 8 yrs out of HR.....never a problem. Coat of good shop primer and youre good to go.

Back