Expensive Day

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now you-all have made me laugh. That is good as I have been kicking myself since this happened. Time to move on. No replacement yet. Deliveries appear to be going to Isaac area. They sure need this equipment. My prayers with them.

I am going thru that box and see if anything is salvageable. The aluminum is going into the bin for resale. I should get a penny on the dollar. The long handle I will cut and save. Maybe be useable in some future project.

I was lucky on the fire cause the fuel tank was knocked away from the fire. It was full of fuel. That would have been a loss of control situation.

A fire extinguisher is a good idea. All I had was water.

I am going thru that box and see if anything is salvageable. The aluminum is going into the bin for resale. I should get a penny on the dollar. The long handle I will cut and save. Maybe be useable in some future project.

You need to go find the Swap Meet thread. You'll part that thing out in no time, and probably end up with a dozen more saws in exchange. On second thought, avoid that thread!

Latest posts

Back