Expensive , Expensive, and way too Expensive!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Where are we supposed to read. This is news to me. Dave sold me some parts at a good price, I think he is a good guy to deal with, not familiar with the eBay pricing gymnastics???

Was looking for a quantity to explain the high amount, figured maybe that was for 144 count or something.

And most importantly, where can I find a 660 that turns 26,000 rpm???? That would be fun, ( except when the chain snaps and takes yer ear off)

Heck it is all good.
It makes it stand out to me in my own software when I look for items that have a problem or need adjustment in some way, the crazy price jumps out in the search.
I don't mind the questions, heck it is funny but sometimes people start "watch" ing the listing after the price goes up.
Back when I listed dryer lint to have an easy way to add shipping info for the Xmas give away thread I had regular customers (not from Forums) ask me if I had gone off the deep end and at least a couple guys bought lint without having any idea what it was :)
Not everybody spends all day staring at Ebay and forums like I do and every couple of days I get a message on Ebay letting me know about a "mistake in a listing" and I explain what is going on.
Heck I have a listing for some Torx screws running right now with a picture of a carb kit I need to fix and another listing for a crankcase that has pictures from 2 different models somehow.
I make plenty of mistakes and appreciate help in cleaning them up.
Dave

Heck, i saw it and figured pretty quick it was a placeholder. I'm betting someone shells out out of curiosity/stupidity. I like listings like this, sometimes they're a kinda brainteaser of sorts. To me at least. I'll read the whole thing looking for the fine print that makes it make sense.

Hey Dave about 6-10months ago you sent me one of those bearings to try out. I am thinking it was shortly after you received them. Well it has been in a saw for that time it's not a 26000 rpm saw but does run up to 14500+. I have no complaints about them I have no idea on how the roller count looks compared to oem but it has worked well in a tweaked working saw.

I saw this thread and thought you may wanna know that your feeler shipment of those bearings went to good use. Figured you should get some return info from your investment. Thanks again

Back