F.N.G

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

countryboyswag

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Hey,my name is Marc and I'm the owner and main operator of Custom Country Construction. I have a little bit of experience cutting trees down from the ground and I am just now getting into doing it the right way. I have my ropes and spurs and would like to stay away from mechanical devices except for carabiners and maybe a few pullups. So any advice I can get would be most grateful. Also I am located near Kansas City Missouri

Hey,my name is Marc and I'm the owner and main operator of Custom Country Construction. I have a little bit of experience cutting trees down from the ground and I am just now getting into doing it the right way. I have my ropes and spurs and would like to stay away from mechanical devices except for carabiners and maybe a few pullups. So any advice I can get would be most grateful. Also I am located near Kansas City Missouri
'Welcome Aboard!'

any pix gallery of the work you do? maybe a CustomCountryConstruction.com/Gallery

Welcome to this great site.

I see you are in Kansas City, MO. Get ahold of @pdqdl as he is member here and expert climber. He is located south of the river in Kansas City MO.

Welcome to this great site.

I see you are in Kansas City, MO. Get ahold of @pdqdl as he is member here and expert climber. He is located south of the river in Kansas City MO.
Thank you for that info and if I can figure out how to look him up I will I don't know how to use this site yet but if you do I would be grateful if u said something to him about me

Even the most experienced arborist cut trees down from the ground when it is possible to so safely.

The right way is the safest way that minimalizes risk to people and property.

Welcome!

Back