Facecut question.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hee Hawwwwww

Noted. Overruled.

Gologit- I love a good sense of hummer.This stuff is great ! Gonna take my boy ice fishing for Kamloops Rainbow in about an hr. How are you today ? we had over 300 head elk in the lower pasture this morning.Damn i hate fixing fence-but the freezer is full :D

Gologit- I love a good sense of hummer.This stuff is great ! Gonna take my boy ice fishing for Kamloops Rainbow in about an hr. How are you today ? we had over 300 head elk in the lower pasture this morning.Damn i hate fixing fence-but the freezer is full :D

Sounds like a good day to me. Enjoy.

you should a, maybe a, check yer spelling... Or maybe you have a twisted sense of humor...:D

OOps!!!

you should a, maybe a, check yer spelling... Or maybe you have a twisted sense of humor...:D

:hmm3grin2orange: It was most def. an error. Thank you for the correction!!!!:bowdown: How do i post pics on this forum? DOES ANY BODY KNOW A LOCATE ON A SILVEY JACK ???? DAMN I HATE THEIVES-USED TO OWN A FEATHERWEIGHT.I REMEMBER WORKING FOR IT THOUGH . :bang:

Did yo get snowed off the mountain, or how come the winter off??

No, I didn't get snowed off the mountain. I live there.
I'm hoping to get back to work this week. It snowed just enough that I'll make a big mess. There is no funding for the bigger jobs right now, so I'm doing little 2, 3, 5 acre jobs I can pick up. Folks that have just a few acres take a dim view of a mess, so you wait. :msp_sad:
When you contract this kind of work to the State it's either feast or famine. Right now it appears to be famine.

Andy

Good morning manly men!:msp_biggrin:

You forgot to add cleaning supplies. You'll need to buy soap, wax and chamois cloth to keep it clean and shiny, a swiffer for dusting, and put special shelves up so you can properly "display" your saws after you've packed them out of the woods each day. Be sure to drain the oil and gas so they don't drip on the carpet.

Oh and touch up paint. Mustn't scratch the bar either. :D

Well crap! I guess I've been doing it all wrong.

Andy

RandyMac quotes- Steep and deep, then goes the wedge, toss the sucker over the edge.

When in doubt, toss one in, give a whack, or watch it spin

face cut

you guys crack me up. I must be getting too old, but I remember working with guys that had a good sese of humor such as all of you. And smart too. I still own two sets of "gunning sticks" one set is 8' and a 5'. Anyone out there know what they are? Hint: I used them on Old Growth Redwwood at the mouth of the Klamath River.

you guys crack me up. I must be getting too old, but I remember working with guys that had a good sese of humor such as all of you. And smart too. I still own two sets of "gunning sticks" one set is 8' and a 5'. Anyone out there know what they are? Hint: I used them on Old Growth Redwwood at the mouth of the Klamath River.

This was cut on the Klamath River.
TreeLife0002.jpg

Hopefully, one day, I will be gunning my lay with a pair of 8' sticks. Gotta get back out there first. Maybe some time at sea in the mean time. Cause I can't afford to live right now in hippy town..

Hey Randy. we probably drove right by each other back in the day. That chopper feller holding the sticks looks familiar from the bar in Klamath. Was it called the "logger"? We actually did a lot of work West of 101 but South of the Klamath river bridge for Simpson. I never got a 100,000 mbf. tree. The biggest was only 80. I remember once we had to have Cull Trans close 101 while we pulled a leaner. We had everything all set up, the back cut half done, I stood in the middle of the layout to direct the cat skinner pulling the tree because he couldn't see just the base, jumped out of the way after it pulled past center. The company boy's told us later that traffic was backed up both directions for 5 miles! Now that was a good adrenileee'n day. You must live in C.C?

Back