fake monkey balls?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

banshee67

Poulan Wild Thang
Reaction score
fake monkey brains?

apparently osage orange monkey brains are a big decorative item and people actually sell them?
OsageOrange

PiaCoffeeTableSC04

http://www.crateandbarrel.com/family.aspx?c=1501&f=1017
http://www.osagehedgeballs.com/

lots of links through google of places SELLING these monkey brains, real and fake... is there really a market for these things?:dizzy:

Last edited:
I remember whipping those at each other during recess... right sean?

I never would have guessed that Hedge Apples would ever be part of high style home decor, espically for a price. I guess that's what I get for not keeping up on home fashion trends! JJuday

Some people are still sold on the myth that they keep spiders away.

My wife was on that kick a few years ago, she had these things in the bottom of every cabinet and behind every door. One morning I noticed that a spider had built a web from the bottom of the bathroom vanity and anchored the third point on nothing less than the Hedgeball. That pretty much ended that little spell of insanity.

What is it with Women and decorators.

No Horizontal surface under thier control is allowed to go uncluttered.

If nothing usefull is available to occupy the horizontal surface, they will go and spend good money, and quite often ridiculous amounts of good money, on ridiculous and absolutely useless garbage to clutter up the horizontal surface.

Even Toilet tank lids ain't safe!
That's where the Seashells and hand carved Elephants go.

In the Picture above, magazines or referrence materials would logicly be proper in that space. But no, that would be clutter... Monkey brains or hedge apples would not be.:dizzy:

WTF?

My question is, how much are the Women and Nellie queen decorators paying for Hedge apples?

Stay safe!
Dingeryote

Latest posts

Back