Falling Hot Topic's

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Electric chair

Oregon Rob,
This just means don't get a tree in the creek, or your fired! Thanks for asking,sometimes I don't understand some of these post either. Dennis

So Dennis,
What do you do for a living?
Do you work at Walmart? Do you get a discount?
I see you got a deal on their new computer.

Dennis needs me to take some pictures and videos of him doing his saw racing. That way, he can wallpaper his bedroom with 24 X 30 inch high resolution Giclee prints that do the action justice, rather than having to drag dusty, scratched 3 X 5 inch "Kodak moment" prints out of some attic trunk every time he wants to show off his handiwork.

I imagine that by the spring, he'll be back at near 100%. Unfortunately, since Dennis is obviously never awake during the day, I may have to drag a few hundred pounds of studio lights out there to capture him at 3AM.

Want to go on a photo shoot with me to California, Fish? Robert's new flatbed might be able to take the weight of the Predator, but we'll probably need an 18 wheeler for the photographic equipment.

no pimples

dBabcock,
When you use black&white film it gives you the old time look. Those pictures are within a decade, check the date on this one! Besides that it hides the pimples. Dennis

I resized your pic, John. You called it a 'snag' Just a straight pole? No weight more on one side or the other? It looks a tad rotten inside.

attachment.php

Hmmm... Straight up, no heavy lean, very little sound wood.

All I can guess is the only really solid wood was in the underbed. Once you cut that out, the only solid wood holding it was the outer bark area. When you made your backcut you cut it out. With no real hinge to speak of the dam thing is gonna do whatever it wants to. But I'm just guessing.

Yo Spidey is the pic good enough for some of your expert stump forensics?

Good thing you were out of the way, John. I know of a guy that did the same thing and the butt caught his heel. Split it clean in half. :(

Thats a good sized sapling:p John what do you do, go to alaska during the logging season?

Latest posts

Back